Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

FTP to Ultimo stopped working 530 login incorrect

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sunny
  • Start date Start date
S

Sunny

Guest
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response: 220 Welcome to the openvix FTP service!
Command: USER anonymous
Response: 331 Please specify the password.
Command: PASS **************
Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error
Error: Could not connect to server

Guys, I cannot FTP into my ultimo.
My box has been running so sweet that i needed a refresher so i thought i would FTP in and look around the directories.
I have not restored from ealier images and the box from new has only been flashed with runnining Vix image 3.0
IP is fine firewalls ok, I have restarted NW wizard and reset box and router.
I can Openweb and it does try to connect as you can see.
Is this due to the fact that i quick connect anonymous password is default root?
Googling isssue points to ISP,router or possibly no anonymous login.
Worked fine before any ideas please?
 
You enabled samba ? and there is another one you have to enable in that menu, cant remember off the top of my head, be a post on here about it m8.
 
if your using a dedicated FTP program such as FlashFXP you need to enter a password even if you have never set one any password will do as long as something is in the password box.
 
Thanks for your replys.

I did say that i am logging on as user anonymous and password=root
Apologies if i was not clear enough.
I was using Filezilla and have tried WinSCP.
I had success originally and have not altered my method but it has stoppped as per above.
I am thinking reflash but i cannot think as to why i should have to?
Any thoughts?
 
username is root & leave the password blank.
 
Back of the net!

Could not see the wood for the trees.
Thanks my mistake you dont half loose it when your box is running sweet.
Like i said i needed a refresher:)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top