Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Full front panel PICON

thecaretaker

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
4
Points
18
Location
Southern UK
Website
www.thecaretakers.co.uk
I've just moved from a VU Ultimo4K to a VU Duo 4K SE. With the Ultimo, I had the option to have a PICON filling the front panel screen. But I don't have that option with the VU Duo 4K SE. Has anybody written a display.xml file that will show just a full screen Picon?
 
That file is for a 480 display.

That is what came with my new VU Duo 4K SE from version 6.4.004. It has a 3.5" front display. Should it have a different size?

I noticed that WOS changed the original VU bootloader image to the WOS support logo and although it displays correctly on the TV, the front panel display is kind of squashed up. Have they changed the front panel on the VU Duo 4K SE?

1_0_19_1B13_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20230824025424.webp
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top