Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] General setup questions about mounts for files and EPG data

  • Thread starter Thread starter danop
  • Start date Start date
D

danop

Guest
I have 2 VU DUO boxes and a NAS for recordings, and my questions is about that. To save recordings on the NAS
makes it possible to see the recordings on both boxes, and that works fine.

I like to save EPG data on a USB, but when I mount the USB, and tell the EPG setup to save files on the USB, it seems that
the VU DUO as well want to save recordings on the USB too. Can I not have different location for recordings and EPG data?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top