Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Getting channel Text At Bottom Of Screen on TM Nano 3T

  • Thread starter Thread starter AndrewSmith259
  • Start date Start date
A

AndrewSmith259

Guest
This is a rather odd issue which I have had for quite a long time.

Basically when I watch an HD channel the picture is perfect. When I switch to SD standard definition mainly 576p format I get a text box at the bottom of the screen which shows a channel name which I am not watching. I was watching Al Jazeera and when switching from Al Jazeera HD on Hot Bird to Al Jazeera SD I get a text box with channel name Al Hajj at bottom of screen.

I am attaching some photos to show the problem, please note that when I did a screen dump to my computer this text box at bottom of screen did not appear. I recently updated to OpenVIX version 4.2.002 but I was getting this problem before upgrading.

I feel sure this is a setup/configuration issue. I don't think this is a software issue.

Any advice would be appreciated
 
Here is a photo showing the text at the bottom of the screen.
 

Attachments

  • image 4.webp
    image 4.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to work out why those photos appear upside down!!!!! I'll try and correct it.

I really don't stand on my head to watch TV. Honest !!!!!!!
 
hehe. I'm stumped with regards your text at the bottom though. I will take a look n see if I can see anything for you. [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks Andy. I've tried reposting photo again and it's still upside down.

This only seems to happen when watching SD 576p format channels, but I tried it on BBC1 SD this morning by moving dish to Astra 28E and I did not seem to get the problem. It is quite annoying but when I tried to do a screen dump using http://192.168.0.11/grab?format=jpg from the Al Jazeera SD channel I got a perfect shot without that text at the bottom of the screen.

I feel it must be some sort of setup issue. As I said previously I upgraded my software to 4.2.002 a few days ago BUT I was getting this problem with the old software too.

If you can help I would be ever so grateful.
 
Here is a screen shot of my AV Settings, if that helps
 

Attachments

  • AV Settings.webp
    AV Settings.webp
    38 KB · Views: 7

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top