Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Gigablue 800 ue rebooting problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter et9k
  • Start date Start date
E

et9k

Guest
i've installed latest vix, but i tried more than one vix images, everytime i reboot my gigablue 800 hd ue or switch on and off, it gets stuck on blue birds wallpaper openvix with fixed red led. Any help?
 
Right two hours ago I tryed the online update and I do confirm the same issue.
Red power light
GIGA on the front panel
And Vix spinning on the blue start up desktop
 
What build did you update from?
 
What build did you update from?
Right now I plugged the flash drive used on the Giga for backups on my mac:

I was upgrading from 3.0.740 toward the lates onair one that I suppose to be the 3.0.778

Just to be more accurate my issue is on a 800SE
 
Last edited:
Right now I plugged the flash drive used on the Giga for backups on my mac:

I was upgrading from 3.0.740 toward the lates onair one that I suppose to be the 3.0.778

Just to be more accurate my issue is on a 800SE

There are several posts an Two different announcements on the forum stating that you must not use the online update option for builds earlier than 760, you must fresh flash any build from 760 onwards before you can use the online update feature again.
 
There are several posts an Two different announcements on the forum stating that you must not use the online update option for builds earlier than 760, you must fresh flash any build from 760 onwards before you can use the online update feature again.

didn't notice that.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top