Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD800SE] Gigablue illumination powerbutton in deep standby

  • Thread starter Thread starter Funkschlumf
  • Start date Start date
F

Funkschlumf

Guest
My Gigablue 800SE runs very good with this image, but one thing I wont to change: Shut off the illumination of the powerbutton in deep standby. Is there a possibility to do that?
 
Hi, should be a setting in menu-system-front display-settings, i think It is. Led can be change to other ccolours on deep standby or to nothing.
 
There is no front display-setting, I know it from OpenATV, but in OpenVIX I can not find it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top