Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Gone missing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Meismook
  • Start date Start date
M

Meismook

Guest
I have just been setting my new box up and happened to change the skin back to < Default > from Vix-Night-HD, but when the gui restarted the Plugins option has disappeared from the main menu? I went back to Night-HD but it hasnt come back :confused: any ideas?

Thanks,
 
vix night hd is the default skin! depending what image you are using

have you tried restarting the whole box?
 
Yeah tried restarting, but no change. I have ended up factory resetting and the missing plugin option has appeared back in the main menu now. Strange but sorted
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top