Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Graphical EPG question

bgw

New member
Joined
Nov 17, 2014
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I prefer to use the Graphical EPG and I would like it to open at my preferred bouquet.
I tried by setting the option so that it doesn't ask which bouquet to use on opening, but if for example a new scan is done, it opens with the last scanned bouquet.
I do not see any option to either select my preferred bouquet to open with or to change bouquets when in the Graphical EPG.
The only thing I can then do is to change the settings back so I have to choose the Bouquet to use on opening the EPG.

1) Can I set a preferred bouquet to always open in the Graphical EPG?
2) How do I switch bouquets in the Graphical EPG?

Brian.

Nano-3T - OpenVix Apollo 095
 
Last edited:
When you press EPG, it will always open up the bouquet from which the current channel was selected.

< & > (next to 0) allow you to swap which bouquet's EPG you want to view.
 
Show Bouquet On Launch...

In The GraphicalEPG Press Menu And Set 'Show Bouquet On Launch' To Yes... That Will Allow You To Choose Your Bouquet Before Entering The GraphicalEPG... And As A Preference, I Also Set 'Channel 1 At Start' To Yes...

EPG.webp
 
When you press EPG, it will always open up the bouquet from which the current channel was selected.

< & > (next to 0) allow you to swap which bouquet's EPG you want to view.

Perfect, thanks - the <> keys are exactly what I was looking for.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top