Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Green light flashing on receiver

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marks
  • Start date Start date
M

Marks

Guest
Hi all I bought this vu duo in jan of this year with the vix image the last day or so I have noticed a small green light flashing net to to rec when I change channel what is this and how do I solve it cheers mark
 
The flashing green light relates to software. When flashing it means an update is available. Go to menu, Setup, Software Updates. :thumbsup:
 
Hi

This update maybe for the new zeus image which you must reflash the image to your box before doing the update
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top