afterburn Forum Supporter Joined Aug 7, 2014 Messages 259 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jun 23, 2015 #1 I have seen several mentions of hades 13 yet can't seem to see any image download for it. Has it been released yet?
I have seen several mentions of hades 13 yet can't seem to see any image download for it. Has it been released yet?
S simono5 Member Joined May 3, 2015 Messages 104 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Jun 23, 2015 #2 Yes, I have a Solo 2 and have updated to v13 via Software Update on the box. Menu > Setup > Software Update
Yes, I have a Solo 2 and have updated to v13 via Software Update on the box. Menu > Setup > Software Update
T Tryharder Guest Jun 24, 2015 #3 afterburn said: I have seen several mentions of hades 13 yet can't seem to see any image download for it. Has it been released yet? Click to expand... Is this what your after mate? http://www.openvix.co.uk/ rgds.Tryharder
afterburn said: I have seen several mentions of hades 13 yet can't seem to see any image download for it. Has it been released yet? Click to expand... Is this what your after mate? http://www.openvix.co.uk/ rgds.Tryharder