Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-3T COMBO] Hangs on Booting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tosca
  • Start date Start date
T

Tosca

Guest
With previous help on this forum, I have been happily using the STB with my motorised set up. I have recently been working through the VIX Manual and in 3.1 'The Basics', I have been trying to locate the file 'etc/tuxbox'. While roaming through the menu screen, I found 'software update', so thought this can't do any harm. WRONG. The OPENVIX booting screen either repeatedly loads to 100% or hangs.
Sorry I can't fill in the Vix Image build No and version, but I downloaded 'openvix Apollo-118' if that's of any help.
I didn't save any settings because I haven't found how to do that yet. Can any one help please?
 
There has recently been a driver and kernel update for the Linux TM receiver range, you need to reflash the receiver manually to one of the newer image builds from www.openvix.co.uk you cant do a online update as it will cause the issues you are now experiencing.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top