Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Having issues with playback..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Divvy
  • Start date Start date
D

Divvy

Guest
Not sure what's going on or what I might have missed. Problem is playback of anything regardless of device it's playing from - USB, internal or external HDD. Sometimes it'll play fine until the end of the recording, at which point the box will crash with nothing but the rotating VIX icon and no crash report, other times it tries to play but show a pixelated picture and won't FF or RW?

I've flashed a fresh install from scratch - 3.2. Formatted and mounted the internal HDD in this case but the problem persists? I suspect I've missed the glaringly obvious because the RSI image I used prior worked. Oddly, 141 Apollo did seem to display this problem?

Any help is much appreciated.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top