Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Hbbtv

gpaitai

New member
Joined
Oct 21, 2013
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
New Zealand
Greetings from New Zealand,

I’ve installed the HBBTV plugin and can browse three local freeview channel apps ok. However when I try to play a video, it stalls after 3-5 sec while playing the pre-roll ads.

Scouring the net I found this github link and wondered if this could be a solution.

Attached are some logs and a tcpdump if it helps.

Any help appreciated.

PS: Ran telnet to install Rob's libcrypto0.9.8 and it was already installed so no upgrade needed.


View attachment Enigma2-2016-02-28_11-32-19.log View attachment error.log View attachment tcpdump.zip
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top