Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

HD Channel

  • Thread starter Thread starter barth
  • Start date Start date
B

barth

Guest
With Vix 1,2 img and CCcam 2.1.3 I can't hopen all HD channels, free or crypted.
Could you help me to solve this problem ?. Many thanks. Bye:rolleyes:
 
Have you done a full rescan after loading new boquets? are they greyed out? if so do a full rescan.

for the premium channels you will need a boxkey.
 
If you are using in flash one image 5.4 based, like black hole or other, and you use vix 1.2 in multiboot, you are not able to see hd channels.
 
In flash I have BH 139C based on OE 16 of course. Multiboot with Meoboot.. I have also made a full automatic searcn.
Bye

ps the problem concerns free channels and premium channels.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top