Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

HD Channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter rizzoface
  • Start date Start date
Read the thread then:-
" Update drivers 20140306 - Turn on PQ Enhancement by default "
I don't want it turned on, it makes film grain look awful, I want to turn it off.
How?
Ah, that's what you mean.
Did you indeed see any difference then? We didn't.
And tbh: this is one of the examples where VU's changelog is somewhat cryptic. I have no idea what exactly they mean by this. Anyway: nothing we can do about it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top