T
thebaisify
Guest
Thanks all- I managed to get my box up and running again with hdd all mounted and recording ok.
I believe the problem with the hdd started after I updated the vu duo box to the latest vix image.
Not sure what build it came with from WOS but I was able to set everything up- cccam, epg, hdd, etc. However, after I updated to latest vix image on Sunday( 08/09), I realised that I cldnt record any channels even after I had reformatted the drive etc.
I flashed the box last night with the 3.0.735 build and the problem still persisted- I cldn't even get CCcam to work so I chose an older image, 734 and problem was sorted.
I was able to mount the hdd (and usb for swap file), init and set up crossepg.
Not sure what I did incorrectly using 735 but 734 seemed to work okay following the same steps.
I'm so loving the vu duo having upgraded from skybox F3 and blade.
The support on here has been excellent and I'm still playing around with the box to learn more about what it can do.
Thanks to everyone for their support/advice.
I believe the problem with the hdd started after I updated the vu duo box to the latest vix image.
Not sure what build it came with from WOS but I was able to set everything up- cccam, epg, hdd, etc. However, after I updated to latest vix image on Sunday( 08/09), I realised that I cldnt record any channels even after I had reformatted the drive etc.
I flashed the box last night with the 3.0.735 build and the problem still persisted- I cldn't even get CCcam to work so I chose an older image, 734 and problem was sorted.
I was able to mount the hdd (and usb for swap file), init and set up crossepg.
Not sure what I did incorrectly using 735 but 734 seemed to work okay following the same steps.
I'm so loving the vu duo having upgraded from skybox F3 and blade.
The support on here has been excellent and I'm still playing around with the box to learn more about what it can do.
Thanks to everyone for their support/advice.