Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Hdd won't mount

  • Thread starter Thread starter clem58
  • Start date Start date
C

clem58

Guest
I can't get the internal hdd on my duo to remount, any idea's guys? The hdd is the original that was pre installed when i bought the duo. I have vix if its any use to anyone.


Thanks in advance for replies guys
 
The more info, the better or it's pretty hard to diagnose any problem.
"I have vix if its any use to anyone." is of no use.
What build number are you using?
Does the drive show up in MountManager
If so, what format does it show up in & does it have a mount point?
Did you ever install TSPanel?
 
The build number is 726

In mount manager i have the below information.
(Size: unavailable
Mount: none
device: /dev/sda1
Type: unavailable.)


When i choose setup mount, i am then asked to save.
Then when i restart a bar appears saying "tune failed"

I don't know if image manager has any relevance though it says the following.

(Device:
there was a problem with this device, please reformat.)

I have disconnected other devices so as to get this sorted.

Thanks in adance for replies.
 
Please flash your box with build 742. You can first make a backup and use that to restore during the first install wizard.
 
If i reflash it will i loose my channels? Also where do i find this build? :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top