Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Hdmi Cec setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clyde
  • Start date Start date
C

Clyde

Guest
Hi all I have a solo2 running on vix 3.0 build 808
Just wondering how to setup up Hdmi Cec so when I turn on the solo2 the tv recognises Hdmi 1 and displays the channel on the solo2 without having to press av on the remote.

I had black hole 2.0.8 image on the solo 2 and had it setup like this
Press tv
The tv and solo 2 both switched on and Hdmi was recognised and displayed the last channel I was watching.
 
Menu -> Setup -> System -> HDMI CEC
 
I've been in there and all setup tv and the solo2 comes on but the tv does not see the Hdmi
I have it set to switch tv to correct input but it doesn't work. Strange as this worked on black hole
 
I've been in there and all setup tv and the solo2 comes on but the tv does not see the Hdmi
I have it set to switch tv to correct input but it doesn't work. Strange as this worked on black hole

Have you got it set up properly?
if so try clear fixed-set fixed-green button.
 
Have you any HDMI CEC sync settings on your TV?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top