Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

HDMI port not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter finko1672
  • Start date Start date
F

finko1672

Guest
Hi ,I seem to have a problem with my HDMi port on my Technomate 2TOE .Its worked fine up until today and when i turned the box on this morning there was no picture.It seems to work fine on the scart/RF out puts.Could something be gone in thie HDMI output or is there something i can do the check it out?Ive changed the HDMI lead but still nothing.Would be greatful for any help.
 
Have you tried a different HDMI port on your TV or any other device to the same port on your TV?
 
Yeah the HDMI port on the TV is fine ,tried the PS3 /Apple TV in it and all worked fine.:confused:
 
Ok check under A/V settings if your video output is selected as HDMI, if not change it to HDMI. Have you checked the HDMI connection at the back of the receiver? If all looks ok you could consider reflashing.
 
Yeah AV settings and HDMI connections are good,i never changed any of these and the box has ran fine for months,maybe reflashing would work.Thanks
 
I must say that my box has recently been doing the same on occasion. Screen goes black on HDMI but is still there on scarf. Usually rights itself after a few minutes but is quite annoying to say the least!!
 
any debug logs from these times ??.
 
I must say that my box has recently been doing the same on occasion. Screen goes black on HDMI but is still there on scarf. Usually rights itself after a few minutes but is quite annoying to say the least!!
This can have multiple causes, a.o. a faulty cable or a loose connector. It would also be good to see if any other connected TV would experience the same.
 
I will check to see if I can find a debug log if/when it happens again. It's a bit difficult to try with a different TV but will see what I can do.
 
Thought I'd update you on the above. I ended up re-flashing the box to 750 and so far (fingers crossed) no repeat problem.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top