Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

HDMI Splitter - 1 In 2 Out Not Simultaneously

CRMS

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2020
Messages
339
Reaction score
2
Points
18
I'm looking for HDMI switches/splitters for 2 AVRs.

Denon AVRX250BT output max 1080p from satellite receiver, 4K capable but no sat channels yet, to either TV, 1m HDMI lead, or projector, 10m HDMI lead installed 2008. All at 1080p. So I think a fairly basic one will do.

Something like Techole -
Code:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Splitter-Techole-Aluminum-Bi-direction-Switcher-Black/dp/B079FLNWJY/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=hdmi+switcher&qid=1601786847&s=electronics&sr=1-6??

Marantz NR1711 output max 8K to TV 1080p 1m lead or Sony native 4K projector, again probably 10m lead, unless I can find 8m lead. So 4K 60Hz HDR etc, so a decent spec one.

Something like TESmart -
Code:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/TESmart-Splitter-Powered-Monitor-Duplicating-Red/dp/B07NS2HPNR/ref=sr_1_13?dchild=1&keywords=Tesmart&qid=1601787147&s=electronics&sr=1-13

Which is powered but limited to 8m cable.

Or this one -
Code:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/HDMI-Splitter-in2-out-60Hz-Black/dp/B085Q37JPR/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=B085Q37JPR&qid=1601787520&s=electronics&sr=1-1

Again powered but up to 15m cable.

Only require one device in operation at a time. All quite complicated!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I cannot say anything to one of your selections but one general advise out of my own experience.

DO NO BELIEVE 4K because it often means 4K@30 which results in problem with a 4K STB which normally uses 4K50 or 4K60 so watch for 4K60 in the description.

Ralf
 
I've found neet powered hdmi splitters reliable.

They used to have a separate power supply, but current ones seem to be usb powered.

I've got one working over 10m, without the splitter the hdmi link was almost unusable.

No idea how they cope with 4k.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top