O
Orup70
Guest
Yesterday I updated to Helios 10 from an old 3.0 version. A great update with lots of bug fixes and new features. But I have a nagging problem:
Sometimes (often, but not all the time) the entire screen (GUI and video) is shifted to the left by maybe 5–10 pixels (I use pixel-by-pixel mode on the TV), exposing black and white trash on the right of the screen (mostly black background with random white horizontal lines). Then suddenly it disappears after some time (I haven't clocked it, but at least several minutes to many minutes), and reappears cyclicly.
The shift+trash appears both in normal channel view and when viewing the EPG and other menus.
Is this a known bug? Any work arounds?
/ Påhl
Sometimes (often, but not all the time) the entire screen (GUI and video) is shifted to the left by maybe 5–10 pixels (I use pixel-by-pixel mode on the TV), exposing black and white trash on the right of the screen (mostly black background with random white horizontal lines). Then suddenly it disappears after some time (I haven't clocked it, but at least several minutes to many minutes), and reappears cyclicly.
The shift+trash appears both in normal channel view and when viewing the EPG and other menus.
Is this a known bug? Any work arounds?
/ Påhl