Hello', I just flashed last VIX on my ET9000 box. I have one little question and a possible issue to report.
Using Magic HD skin I see a flashing green icon just on the right of the time information. I don't understand what it indicate, its start flashing also if timeshift is disabled. Please, anyone know what is this icon for?
I also had enigma crash if from epg I select menu button and then Tmdb information. No issue instead if I select Tmdb from plugin list. I will send a crash log to developers using the crash log system on vix image.
Thanks
Using Magic HD skin I see a flashing green icon just on the right of the time information. I don't understand what it indicate, its start flashing also if timeshift is disabled. Please, anyone know what is this icon for?
I also had enigma crash if from epg I select menu button and then Tmdb information. No issue instead if I select Tmdb from plugin list. I will send a crash log to developers using the crash log system on vix image.
Thanks
