Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] helios wont

  • Thread starter Thread starter edogg
  • Start date Start date
E

edogg

Guest
just got my new solo2 from here and when i tried to flash the downloaded helios it just did not happen just started the vu standard image so I tried with vix 808 and it started the flash and completed perfectly so what is wrong with the helios image from the downloads
 
thanks I will stick with 808 until this is sorted as I have downloaded the helios files again and they still dont work . why am i getting vuplus folder and a usr folder when i unzip the file
 
thanks I will stick with 808 until this is sorted as I have downloaded the helios files again and they still dont work . why am i getting vuplus folder and a usr folder when i unzip the file

take a look at the folder structure of the the image that is working and make sure it is the same for the helios image apart from the name of the image file itself.

i had this problem with my TM-twin not picking up the usb because the file structure was not correct.
 
thanks I will stick with 808 until this is sorted as I have downloaded the helios files again and they still dont work . why am i getting vuplus folder and a usr folder when i unzip the file

I dont have a solo2. I have just downloaded the image to test what you say. There is no usr folder when I extract it.

Are you trying a backup image or fresh one from openvix.co.uk ?
 

Attachments

  • solo2.webp
    solo2.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
A fresh image just downloaded the 006 version and your right there is no usr folder so 002 must have got corrupted

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
 
I apologise just double checked and I have downloaded for solo not solo 2 the first times

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
 
LOL.

Not the first person to do so. Sadly wont be the last either.

There is no usr folder on the solo one either. Best check PC for virii etc. Teracopy is a good program to have as it verifies transfers.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top