Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Hello folks

  • Thread starter Thread starter scy
  • Start date Start date
S

scy

Guest
Hello folks,

I have only recently discovered linux-tv devices. Can't believe that this has passed me by for so long, I am a tech fan with a background in programming and electronics so amazing really :confused:

Anyway I am probably going to order the VU+ Duo 2 from WoS tomorrow or so. Looks to be an amazing device and if it is as good as it looks I'll probably get one for the bedroom too. As well as all the satellite options I really like the ideal of streaming from my server to a device that pretty much does everything. Currently got a mixture of devices.

Got a few questions, with more to follow probably:

- As someone new to these devices, what image will be the best to get started with?
- Are there any addons for Netflix, or workarounds?

Thanks,

Steph.
 
I would consider the Mut@nt HD2400 over the Vu+ Duo2. I'm a big Vu+ fan personally but the Mut@nt HD2400 is fast n will be my next purchase. [emoji106]
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top