Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Hello, newbie here :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lumpydog
  • Start date Start date
L

Lumpydog

Guest
Hi all, thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Daz, and I've recently bought a Technomate TM-2T from the sites' sponsor. Must admit I'm very pleased (best receiver in my price range-does what I want it to do etc.) and being what I'm used to (SKY HD+), it has been a bit of a learning curve for me. The picture quality is much better than on the old Sky box (even the wife commented on it!). I have already picked up quite a few hints and tips by lurking about and reading lots of different posts, but I may well have more than a few questions asking for help!

Thanks in advance :cool:
 
Welcome aboard mate.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top