Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny39
  • Start date Start date
D

Danny39

Guest
Hi all relatively new to the sat scene and am thinking of purchasing a vu+ receiver any recommendations?? I have few questions I need answers to please bare with me I'm a quick learner look forward my stay here

Thanks in advance

Danny
 
Plenty of dodgy clones out there, so make sure you buy from a proper dealer (like our sponsor WOS :) )
VU's are great boxes, you won't be disappointed :thumbsup:

I've had the original DUO and the DUO² both are fantastic boxes, the DUO² is a bit pricey but IMHO better and a dam sight cheaper than Dreamboxes ;)
The Solo² I think would be an excellent choice for you :cool:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top