Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-OE] Help for updating of image manually

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kami25
  • Start date Start date
K

Kami25

Guest
Hi Guys,

So I have a technomate TM Nano OE , chipset BCM7335 with OpenVix Zeus Build 22 driver version 07/0-2/-14 which I last updated on 2014-04-06

Since that date the auto update stopped working and I left it at that version as everything was working fine but now the box has become very unstable so I think an update is needed.

I have found OpenVixHades-012 and downloaded it. Can someone now tell me how I go about to update the box please?

I have access to the FTP but dnt know where to drop the file and how to run it afterwards.

Thank you in advance
 
I'm guessing you would need to flash with bootloader first. Visit openvix.co.uk and look for bootloader for your box.

Flashing instructions can be found in this thread.
 
Last edited:
Hi thanks for the tips
I have moved the file via ftp to the correct folder and from the box I have found the image in Image Manager.I have selected it and pressed Blue ( Restore ) button. I pressed YES on the confirmation pop up and after the countdown a new file is added to the list called imagerestore.
WHat should be done now please? I thought that after the YES confirmation the flash would have been initiated and update done....
 
I don't think bootloaders flash using that method.

1. Flash bootloader by USB.
2. After it finishes, (a few seconds), leave receiver off.
3. Delete bootloader from USB
4. Flash image by USB
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top