Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Help from camoFS users.....config text error..?

imish

New member
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
622
Reaction score
0
Points
0
like to connect our enigma (Mutant) boxes to our IP Cameras - I have the RTSP link sorted however am struggling with camoFS from the plugin feed. Appreciate this is the last of the freeware version so keen to get this to work and obviously cant reach out to the developer for asssitance

I've got the plugin installed however the plugin doesnt load as it kicks up an error "cant locate Config Text"

quick search on google and I came across this german response that I translated below...

Hmmm

actually a bug of the plugin ...

from Components.ConfigList import ConfigListScreen, ConfigList, ConfigText
from Components.config import getConfigListEntry, ConfigText, NoSave

It will import 2x ConfigText. However, ConfigText is defined in Components.config. In Components.ConfigList it was just an import that does not exist anymore.
Anyway, the last one is always used. So doubly muted does not always help ...


Can anyone make sense of this and suggest what is it that i need to do to get rid of the error message.

thx
 
Did you get this to work in the end.

I can get camofs working with my DVR software but I would prefer it worked with RTSP of the cams. What version are you using.

I have just been using the config /etc/ConfFS/camoFS.dat tp set things up.
 
Did you get this to work in the end.

I can get camofs working with my DVR software but I would prefer it worked with RTSP of the cams. What version are you using.

I have just been using the config /etc/ConfFS/camoFS.dat tp set things up.

Gave up as received no help.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top