Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Help. I cant use my VU+ after changing skins

  • Thread starter Thread starter mabusiam
  • Start date Start date
M

mabusiam

Guest
hello all,

I changed the skin on my VU+ solo (running latest VIX image) to default. then restarted the UI as normal
But after the device restarts it shows the main photo with openvix logo at the top right and nothing else !!!
if I click the remote nothing happens! the menus don't show up ! I can't use the device at all
please help ......
 
Hi there, i have same prob sometimes on my duo, in fact last night, i just switch off rocker switch at the rear, wait a couple of minutes and then re-boot, that usually sorts it

I changed the skin on my VU+ solo (running latest VIX image) to default. then restarted the UI as normal
But after the device restarts it shows the main photo with openvix logo at the top right and nothing else !!!
if I click the remote nothing happens! the menus don't show up ! I can't use the device at all
please help ......[/QUOTE]
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top