Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Help needed and would be greatly appreciated for XTREND ET10000 setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leeroy343
  • Start date Start date
L

Leeroy343

Guest
Hi all,

This is my first post on the forum, so apologies if it's not in the right place or been discussed before.

I purchased an XTREND ET 10000 G-Edition running Openvix from world of satellite last year to replace my rather basic and ageing SKYBOX F3. Unfortunately to date, the XTREND has remained in it's box since purchase as I'm a bit of a neanderthal when it comes to these things and quite frankly haven't a clue with regards to setting it up and working as per my old box, as I've found it to be a lot more complex than what I'm used to.

Any assistance or a kind steer in the right direction would be greatly appreciated as I really would like to get it up and running, likewise if there is anyone in the Aberystwyth area on this forum that is savvy to these things and would be up for a chat over a beer, Beers are on me :D

Many thanks in advance
 
Welcome,
so long as you don't break forum rules by asking how to add clines etc, people will help.

Important thing is to be methodical and do one things at a time. and explain where you get stuck

As an example...

I tried to do this......
I followed this guide....
I got stuck on step 6. I don't actually understand,


Anyway.
Unpack the box, flash the latest image. You can download the latest image from:
http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/downloads/

Select your receiver.

Flashing guide are here
http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/guides-and-tutorials/receiver-usb-flashing-guides/
 
It's not as hard as you've probably built it up to be. Get the box out, plug it in and have a read of one of the guides: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?301 if you get stuck re-read it and see if a similar question has been asked, if it still doesn't make sense then just ask and someone will be happy to help (as long as it' doesn't breach the forum rules). For all some of us can be sarcastic etc. most people are happy to help. someone who needs it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top