Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Help needed for DiSEqC 1.2 setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter sunbites
  • Start date Start date
S

sunbites

Guest
Hi guys,

I have a new Vu+ Uno with a motorised dish. I am trying to add 4-5 satellites (Astra, Hotbird, Eutelsat, Turksat, Arabsat) to the box, but when I try to setup the box to search the channels, it seems like it doesn't move or doesn't want to find channels from a different satellite.

For example, it would scan Hotbird, pick up many channels, then it tries to scan a different satellite, such as Turksat and it makes very slow progress through the transponders and doesn't pick up any channels (after hours of scanning).

Does anyone have a guide to setup up multiple satellites with a motorised dish?

I was previously using Technomate 1000 (still working fine).

Many thanks for any help.
 
Use USALS. As long as the dish is correctly aligned it should find all the sats on its own.

Nano
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top