Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SF8008] Help needed setting up satellites

ferez

New member
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,
I received my new Octagon SF8008 from World of Satellite yesterday, patched with the latest OpenViX firmware but I am still struggling to set up my satellites correctly on my motorised system.
I can get my dish to 28°E but when I try to scan for channels the dish moves to about 16°E.
Can someone please explain how to lock the satellite to 28°.

Also, I have installed cccam.ipk but have no idea how to install my clines.
Again, could someone please explain how to do this.

Thank for looking,
ferez
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top