Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Help Stream live TV to my Dune media player

hifial

New member
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
178
Reaction score
2
Points
0
I've found some guides to stream live TV from a enigma2 Sat receiver to my Dune Media player

I have created a folder with dune_folder.txt in it with information in the txt file

icon_path=212.aai
icon_valign=center
media_url=http://192.168.0.6:8001/1:0:1:2879:800:2:11A0000:0:0:0:

The Ip being by box address & streaming port & the rest is the address of the channel I want. I can stream this successfully to VLC on my PC.
But the Dune just sits on a black screen with timer symbol
The stream is and unencrypted TS which I know the Dune handles

When I select the file it shows the recording symbol on the Duo just as it does streaming it to my PC but no picture.

I'm hoping someone else is doing this and can help me out
 
For streaming to a popcorn hour, which I believe is similar I use. The StreamWebPage plugin by Suomipoeka which generates a web page of of all the available channel URLs.

You can then open this page from the media player and choose the channel that you wish to stream.
 
Hi,
with mediatomb it should be possible to stream live TV via DLNA/uPnP. Have you tried this way?

ciao
 
I tried with mediatomb but no joy I gave up and returned the dune I decided to go for a mini media pc with xbmc I've installed it on my desktop pc and it works well with a dreambox plugin
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top