Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Help to a newbie regarding recordings

  • Thread starter Thread starter pierce007
  • Start date Start date
P

pierce007

Guest
Im thinking of buying a twinsat og triple sat version. What's the main differences?

If I have the Vu+ connected to my tv and watch - then stream to a pc in another room - will the IP change in that second room?
Can I stream to several computers and watch on tv at the same time without any problem?
 
vu duo or solo2 i can be recording on both tuners and watch elsewhere on a solo by mounting it on network,told to use nfs for linux,pc might need samba,i think you can only stream to one at a time and not multiple feeds.
triple sat tuners you could have 3 different sats connected,twin tuners 2 sats,1 sat limited viewing:D
 
Hi I have a problem searching the recordings I've made on my vu duo plus box? Can anyone help?
 
i just press the recording list button to the right of menu it should bring you to your recordings.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top