Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Help vu keeps crashing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mikeyc
  • Start date Start date
M

Mikeyc

Guest
We had a power cut yesterday and when my box came back on it kept coming up saying sorry software problem and would restart and say the same thing, I've tried unplugging all usb components and restarting it, even disconnected the hdd. I tried flashing it with a new boot loader and then a new image but the box says reading usb then comes straight on to the original screen that was saying software problem. I don't think it was actually reading any data from my usb and just bypassing it, I know the usb works as it's the one I used to set it up with. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
 
Is it a genuine box or a clone? To see if its a clone, do you have a v2.0/v3.0 sticker on the back of your receiver?
 
When it loads up it comes on saying please send the log file Ocala/en_GB.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES/libc.m8 to world of satellite.com
 
your receiver is in a crashloop, it is a software issue likely arising by the abrupt power cut. Try reflashing the image.
 
I tried that but the receiver wasn't reading the USB and just bypassing it, I will buy a new USB and hope that this resolves the issue. Thanks
 
You can still ftpinto the box, have a look at the crash logs being generated & remove the offending plugin, skin or setting.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top