J
jackall66
Guest
Hi all, I bought my Vu+duo the other day. Originally just started using the original image, added my mediaguard Ci module with my tv vlaanderen smart card in one of the 2 CI slots, everything was working fine but now today I decided to try another image so installed the VIX 1.3 image, very pleased with everything, however, the vu+duo now no longer recognizes my ci module. I have tuned in all the channels and I can scroll through them but there's no sound or image! When I go to settings, system, CI, it only says slot 1 and it's no longer showing the tv vlaanderen ci module which used to be there..What do I need to do to get it back? Help!
Just fyi I am a total newbie to this and the vu+duo is not linked to the internet
Thanks
Just fyi I am a total newbie to this and the vu+duo is not linked to the internet
Thanks