Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Help with narrator over channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 104262
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 104262

Guest
Hi All,

I have a problem with my ZGEMMA STAR H1, when I click on some channels for example sky action movies - there is a narrator who explains every step of the film and it is really annoying.

Can someone please help me out to Remove this because I don’t know nothing about the satellite boxes.
 
There is no support on the forum buddy for clone receivers. Have a play with the audio settings though...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top