Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] help with new apollo .097

  • Thread starter Thread starter inthemix1010
  • Start date Start date
I

inthemix1010

Guest
VU+ Solo apollo .097 installed all ok , next went to dcc and installed mgcam 1.35a next went to box blue button install local extension all ok re boot went to box selected mgcam box says setup var keys.

so went to dcc selected box then ftp var keys then usr/keys but there was no newcam.list ?? so no where to place the new key ??

I guess I have gone wrong or missed something please can anyone help

Thanks

also hope this is the correct place.
 
Vix softcams installed via menus do not have any config files. Not even blank ones. You have to transfer your ones.
 
Thanks for the reply could I ask how I do this or point me to a thread with the info on as I am new to these boxes many thanks
 
You need two files - mg_cfg and newcamd.list - and you put them both in the folder /var/keys/ or /usr/keys/

Other than that not much can said due to forum rules You could search the forum for any links that might point you to more help.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top