Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter sootykhan00
  • Start date Start date
S

sootykhan00

Guest
Hi I was wondering if someone can put me in the right direction… I got a vu duo box with the vix image but I wanna change the skin I've seen a blue one its just like the sky one but abit darker blue I think but it looks the same. But how do I put it on an what do I do? I'm new to all this can someone HELP ME PLEASE!!!
 
down load the skin from the feed then go to menu /setup/system/user interface and set in there.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top