Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Hi all just a few questions to start

  • Thread starter Thread starter woka
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

woka

Guest
Hi
I recently bought a cloud ibox 2 plus and I've put the openVIX image on the box with the sly skin and I must say it looks really good. I have a few questions I would like to ask

1. Is there a web browser plugin which I can use on the openVIX image so i can watch live streaming from a website

2. Is there ch4 & ch5 on the Ondemand plugin

3. How to watch b+*g sports on iptv or do i need to subscribe

4. Is the a way to edit your channel list by changing 178(itv HD) to 103 (itv sd) in any of the menus

Thx for your time
Woka
 
We don't support clones here.
Sorry, thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top