Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Hi All

  • Thread starter Thread starter theone
  • Start date Start date
T

theone

Guest
Hi all at WOS
I was looking to buy a VU+solo2 and that search brought me here glad it did
 
:hello; and :welcome: aboard.

Nice choice of box and as you will find very nippy, fastest box I own, DUO2 is faster but I don't have that:smash:

Drop our forum sponsor a PM and he will be able to help with the S2
 
cheers stanman i have dropped WOS a PM for £5 discount but have not had a reply as of yet soon as i do im gona order :)
this forum has some great threads on im so looking forward for getting this box and reading up what i can do with it lol
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top