Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Hi Phoenix-ViX Visiting From Across the Pond..

  • Thread starter Thread starter txsgent
  • Start date Start date
T

txsgent

Guest
Great looking site.. always willing to learn new things,. willing to help, when I can..

Hey Phoenix-ViX... nice of you stop in and visit our humble abode.. thought I would return the favor.

Visiting Admin
txsgent
 
Nice to see you on this side on the pond (even if it is only virtually) LOL. I'm still looking around you'r forum and you'r welcome to do the same here, hope there is something to interest you here.
 
p.s please feel free to return the favor and post the URL to you'r forum here, not as a live link.

I'm sure some of our members will find things to interest them selves with on you'r boards too.
 
Which forum is that mate?

Code:
http://www.ftaconcept.com/

another really good one is
Code:
http://www.legitfta.com/

I go under the name pale-rider on legit and so far it's about the only North american forum i have found with a active Duo2 section.
 
Thanks everyone for the very warm welcome. I feel at home already..
Thanks Phoenix for posting the link for me.. I was out working in my yard.. just got back inside. where it is cool...lol.
You all are welcome to visit and post or just look around. better yet .. jump in and assist when possible.
we would appreciate your visits and your help. .or just come to BS and tell jokes..
txsgent
 

Similar threads

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top