Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Hi to all of you

hassan56

New member
Joined
Mar 4, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have VU+ SOLO2 my Ethernet connection was working fine. However, with the new BH 2.0.8 I cannot set up by wired I use now only Wireless Access. Kindly I need any one to help me I don’t know what to do…THANKS :confused:
 
Can't assist here as this is for vix team images support

Blackhole will have a separate forum


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Have you tried a fresh reflash to see if it works without any added plugins etc ?.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top