Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Hi

  • Thread starter Thread starter themightymoose
  • Start date Start date
T

themightymoose

Guest
Hi all world of satellite forumistas

Looking to learn a bit about the satellite scene so thought this would be a good place to start.

I know relatively little and look forward to benefiting from your collective wisdom and who knows if I manage to understand any of it I may even be able to help someone else in return!

Cheers
 
:hello: and :welcome: to WOS.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4
 
Hi mate, welcome to the forum.
Lots of helpful people here, to guide you along if your in a rut!! :smash:
Be sure to ask in the right section for quicker response.
Good luck!!

Suttsy..
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top