ItFellOnDeafEars
New member
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2015
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi all
As a Deaf person who is heavily reliant on subtitles for viewing pleasure, Sky have an accessibility option on their box where one can enable that subtitled programmes appear highlighted in their TV guide.
![]()
I, along with many other Deaf users I'm sure, would sorely love a similar option with the Engima 2 box but cannot seem to find anything in the set up menu.
Would this be a skin modification feature or...??? I would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance!
(running OpenVix 4.2 on Gigablue Quad Plus)
Apologies for the double post but I think I really ought to have posted my thread in the OpenVix support discussion sub forum as opposed to the Skins support subforum. I did get one response to it - from Kiddac who I understand is renowned as a talented skinner.
Anyhow I hope some genius out there would be able to perhaps shed some light on how this accessibility option could be implemented, if at all possible?