Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-OE] HMP Combo USB Tuner DVB C/T2

taxigeoff

New member
Joined
Feb 27, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Trying to get one of these usb tuners to work with vix but tuner is not recognised.
I have tried Opticombo driver and DVBsky driver but still not recognised.
Tried flashing box with Open ATV and the adapter was found using Opticombo driver so seems to be a problem with Vix.
Has anyone managed to get one of these working in Vix?
 
I'm currently running one on my duo 2 temporary and think I'm using the DVBsky driver but will check when I get home.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top