T tomos Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 167 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Apr 19, 2014 #1 Quick question, if I wanted to watch movies I have in my iTunes library on my Duo2, which would be the best method/plugin/software to achieve this? Thanks Tom.
Quick question, if I wanted to watch movies I have in my iTunes library on my Duo2, which would be the best method/plugin/software to achieve this? Thanks Tom.
S Sirius Guest Apr 19, 2014 #2 Set up samba mate http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?t=32931 Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
Set up samba mate http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?t=32931 Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
T tomos Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 167 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Apr 20, 2014 #3 Can I play m4v files on a duo2 or do I need to save under a different format?
T tomos Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 167 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Apr 20, 2014 #4 Just had a thought as I have an imac could I use air player?
J judge ViX Beta Tester Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 14,099 Reaction score 43 Points 0 Apr 20, 2014 #5 tomos said: Can I play m4v files on a duo2 or do I need to save under a different format? Click to expand... Yes you can, no need to convert.
tomos said: Can I play m4v files on a duo2 or do I need to save under a different format? Click to expand... Yes you can, no need to convert.