Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K SE] How can I make subtitles stay onscreen just a fraction longer?

bmitie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
447
Reaction score
15
Points
18
We use subtitles more and more these days and last night I got a bit of grief as they were not staying onscreen long enough to be read. We were watching a series prog that was in Korean so subtitles very important!!

I know within subtitles settings you can set features but usually used for synching.

Help
 
I don't think you can, as then it would show you the "previous" subtitles still, but with a new scene.
That would make the viewing experience even worse then subtitles being gone a bit too quick IMO.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top