Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] How Can I set up ExpressVPN on OpenViX 4.1.016

denehemsworth

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
51
Hi, I am hoping for some help in setting up Express VPN on Openvix using OpenVPN. The only instructions I can find are the following.
sudo apt-get install -y openvpn

If you are using 14.04, please enter the following additional commands. Otherwise, please skip to the next step.

sudo apt-get install network-manager network-manager-openvpn network-manager-openvpn-gnome

sudo apt-get install openvpn easy-rsa

sudo openvpn --config

and then drag and drop the .ovpn file you wish to use from the desktop into the Terminal window.

The only walkthrough I can find is to put HMA on, but I cannot make that fit for ExpressVPN.

I am a Newbee to the Linux systems and was hoping a Guru may be able to help me.

I have ca2.crt client.crt client.key and ta.key plus all of the .opvn files. I just cannot get it to work.

Many thanks

Dene
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top