Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD2400] How do I setup the plugin "aspectratioswitch"

fltk

Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
68
Reaction score
4
Points
8
When I play back downloaded 4:3 content it is always stretched to 16:9. Therefore I have installed the plugin aspectratioswitch, but I cannot figure out how to switch aspect ratio. In other words, how do I setup aspectratioswitch?
 
When I play back downloaded 4:3 content it is always stretched to 16:9. Therefore I have installed the plugin aspectratioswitch, but I cannot figure out how to switch aspect ratio. In other words, how do I setup aspectratioswitch?


depends on what you mean by downloaded.
In Video & Audio settings you can set the 4:3 display, but many streams stretch to 16:9 which is why this may not work.
You had the crash in aspectratioswitch because it could resolve setAaspectRatio for some reason, also no guarantee it will be able to change the 4:3 issue.
 
You should not need a plugin. In OpenViX, just set "Display 4:3 content as" to auto or Pillarbox and the display will automatically set itself correctly in most cases.
Unfortunately there are a few cases where channels will transmit in one aspect ratio while labelling it as something different. But, at least as far as UK channels on Astra 2 are concerned, it's mainly only a few of the more obscure foreign language channels and/or only when occasional mistakes are made in the studio.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top